- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Shimmer
- Simon Says Stamp: Air Vent die, Love Languages stamp & die set
- Lawn Fawn: Vivid cording
- Miscellaneous: embosser, foam adhesive, white cardstock, brayer, Corner Chomper
1. Cut white cardstock to measure 5.5 x 4.25 when folded. Chomp upper right corner. Stamp sentiment near the bottom using the darkest color (brown) of the inkpad.
2. On white cardstock, brayer the Tomato Vine inks into a long strip as shown. Die cut Air Vent so it is cutting at an angle against the ink colors. Wrap cord around one end and adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
3. Die cut “I love you” sign …(Ok, you caught me, I didn’t like all the colors on the hand, so I inked over it and gave mine a little shading on the “heel” of the hand). Tie bow around finger and adhere to card front.
4. Die cut heart, adhere to card front as shown and add irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Shimmer.