- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Vineyard; Versamark; White Embossing Powder; Memento: LuLu Lavender, Tuxedo Black; Sponge Dauber
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Labels Thirty-Eight
- Stamps: JustRite Papercraft Winged Vintage Labels Two and Three Clear Stamp, Moroccan Lattice Background Stamp
- Bazzill Basics Paper: white, green and purple cardstock
- May Arts: 1/4 olive silk ribbon
- Other: Beacon Adhesives glue, 3D foam squares, heat tool, self-adhesive white pearls, Post-it Notes
1. Stamp 2 butterflies from the Winged Vintage Labels Two stamp set on post-it notes with Memento Tuxedo Black and cut out with sharp scissors.
2. Lay the butterflies on a piece of white cardstock, size 5 x 6 inches.
3. Stamp Moroccan Lattice Background with Versamark and emboss with white embossing powder.
4. Swipe Kaleidacolor Vineyard inkpad diagonally across the cardstock, making sure not to dislodge the paper butterflies.
5. Remove the butterfly pieces, then stamp the butterfly with Kaleidacolor Vineyard in the exposed areas.
6. Trim card around the Moroccan Lattice Background, and adhere it to a purple panel, size 4⅜˝x 5⅝˝.
7. Cut/emboss Labels Thirty-Eight and stencil using LuLu Lavender ink with a sponge dauber while the die cut is still in the die.
8. Stamp your sentiment and add to your panel with 3D foam squares.
9. Make a silk ribbon bow, adhere to the bottom of the sentiment, then add pearls for embellishment.
10. Adhere finished panel to a green card base sized 5-¼˝ x 6½˝.