- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Markers: Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, Cantaloupe, Potter’s Clay; Versamark; Jumbo Dauber; Black Embossing Powder; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Gold, Silver and Shimmer; VersaFine Onyx Black
- Impression Obsession: Stained Glass Orchid F13214, Brick House DIE119-Z
- Sizzix: Trellis Embossing Floder
- Miscellaneous: satin ribbon, lace, Pop Dots
1. Stamp Stained Glass Orchid with Versafine Onyx Black on cardstock vellum and heat emboss with Black Embossing Powder.
2. Color the orchids with LuLu Lavender, Grape Jelly, Cantaloupe, and Potters Clay Memento Markers. Sponge the edges of a light purple mat and adhere orchid image.
3. Apply irRESISTible Pico Shimmer over the orchids one petal at a time, using the embossed edges as a berm.
4. Fill in the background with Pico Gold and Silver. Since this is on Card stock Vellum, as it dries the vellum will puff up randomly giving lots of dimension. Set aside.
5. Emboss a 4” x 5 ¼” panel with a Sizzix Trellis Embossing folder.
6. Die cut 4 black gable decorations from the Brick House die and adhere to the corners of the embossed panel.
7. Adhere a piece of lace vertically onto card.
8. With dimensional tape, add completed floral image onto the card.
9. Embellish with a satin ribbon bow and add pearls to the corners.
Get ready for the Stampendous Stamps, ICE Resin® and Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® Blog Hop starting tomorrow! For the next four days you’ll be treated to some of the most amazing projects you’ve seen with some of the hottest mixed media artists in crafting. The possibilities for crafting with these great products are truly endless!
We know you’ll want to try this yourself, and to make that easy we’re offering a nice prize package. Three lucky winners will receive a package with:
• 2 – Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamp™ sets with designs sized for jewelry or small project making
• 2 – StazOn™ permanent ink pads by Tsukineko® courtesy of Imagine Crafts® – yummy Ganache and the must-have Jet Black
• 1 – 30ml package of ICE Resin Jeweler’s Grade Self-Doming resin
• 1 – pkg Suzan Lenart Kazmer Art Mechanique Silhouettes in Heart Shape
• 1 – pkg Kristen Robinson Rue Romatique bezel(s) (styles vary). WOW!! You’ll be crafting some awesome jewelry in no time!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to get inspired with some amazing projects and your chance to win!
10 thoughts on “Stained Glass Orchids”
The shimmer is outstanding and the card beautiful.
El dahling, this is magnificent. I love the effect. That image is perfect on the vellum. No wonder you’re referred to as ‘resident artist’. This is over the top, girl. Over and out.
What a wonderful effect! Beautiful card Ellen! Thanks for sharing.
I am unfamiliar with a few of the products so I love seeing how to use them. I appreciate that your post included both the directions and a picture of the finished product. I have stamped on vellum before but never thought that you could use so many products with it to obtain this type of effect. Thank you.
Ellen, the effects are stunning. Thanks so much for sharing!
Pingback: Technique: Stamped Card w/ a Stained Glass Look | Stamping | CraftGossip.com
I always wish to be able to do something this lovely.
That is so cool. Love to have a go at this.