- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tangelo; Radiant Neon: Electric Blue, Electric Orange; Memento Luxe Nautical Blue; StazOn: Claret (Midi), Ganache (Midi), Teal Blue (full size); irRESISTible Texture Spray: Lady Bug, Bahama Blue; GooseBumps Shimmer; Shimmer Frost; Jumbo Dauber; Sponge Dauber; InkBlusher
- JustRite Stamps: Samantha Walker’s Pattern Basics
- Strathmore: Water color paper (cold press 140#)
- DecoArt: Americana multi-surface SATIN™ Cottonball
- The Crafter’s Workshop: Template Chicken Wire
- Art Glitter: Dries Clear Designer Glue
- Silhouette Designer Studio: Letters created with Champagne & Limousines font.
1. Begin by stenciling the background using favorite ink colors. Colors used here include StazOn Claret, Radiant Neon Electric Blue and Memento Luxe Nautical Blue. Later, Radiant Neon Electric Orange is added for additional depth.
2. Ink die cut letters using favorite colors. Tangelo Memento was used, then double inked with Teal Blue StazOn using a Sponge Dauber.
3. Seal letters with Goosebumps Shimmer.
4. Add additional color with StazOn Midi Claret.
5. Spritz background with irRESISTible Texture Spray in Lady Bug and Bahama Blue. Repeat spritzing with background turned upside down to get the best coverage.
6. Accent background with assorted stamps. The stars were stamped with StazOn Claret, the dots with StazOnTeal Blue, and the tickets with StazOn Ganache.
7. Adhere letters to background and accent with white paint.