- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Marker: Pear Tart, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Pistachio, London Fog; Versafine Onyx Black; Craft Mat
- Spellbinders: Radiant Rectangles dies
- Ruby Rocket: printed paper
- Anna Griffin: rubber stamp
- Cardstock: orange, green, white
1. Stamp the rose image with VersaFine black.
2. Color image as desired with Memento Markers.
3. Fussy cut along the outside of the stamped and colored image.
4. Create a card base from orange cardstock.
5. Cut a layering piece from green cardstock that is slightly smaller than the card base; adhere to card.
6. Die cut the Radiant Rectangle layering piece from white cardstock. Use this as a template to cut a rectangular piece of orange cardstock to go beneath the die cut, allowing the orange color to show through. Mount to card base.
7. Use dimensional adhesive to add the colored roses on top.