- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento Luxe Teal Zeal, Rhubarb Stalk; Radiant Neon Pigment Ink Electric Pink; Craft Mat; Fireworks! Craft Spray Dandelion; irRESISTible: Angel Pink, Summer Sky
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine; S5-131 A-2 Matting Basics A Nestabilities Card Creator; S5-143 Jewel Flowers and Flourishes Shapeabilities
- Stampendous: Color Outside cling stamp
- Want2Scrap: Swirls Finesse White Rhinestones
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares
- Miscellaneous: pack of dry noodles (like Top Roman), crochet lace
1. Gently ink block of uncooked noodles using Memento Luxe Teal Zeal.
2. Stamp into white cardstock.
3. Apply Memento Luxe Rhubarb Stalk directly to the inked noodles and stamp onto white cardstock.
4. Spritz with Fireworks in Dandelion.
5. Apply drops from Dandelion Fireworks directly onto the inked card.
6. Spray over background with irRESISTible Angel Pink. Repeat using Summer Sky.
7. Cut using the A-2 Matting Basics A die set.
8. Layer onto a pink card base measuring 4˝x 5½” using 3D Foam Squares.
9. Stamp sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black.
10. Cut to size using the A-2 Matting Basics die set.
11. Using the die as a stencil, sponge aground the inside edges using Electric Pink and Teal Zeal.
12. Layer onto white card measuring 3¾˝x 2˝.
13. Cut strip pink patterned paper 1¼˝x 5˝and layer onto white card cut slightly bigger using 3D Foam Squares.
14. Adhere onto left side of layered card base using E-Z Runner.
15.Affix layered sentiment onto lower portion of the card.
16 Cut two (2) flowers from Jewel Flowers and Flourishes die. Sponge the die cut pieces using Electric Pink before removing from the die.
17. Layer the flowers together using liquid glue, followed by a pink button and white pearl.
18. Adhere lace remnant to pink patterned paper with liquid glue, tucking the end under the flower.
19 Attach Swirls and individual pearls to card.