- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: VersaColor Turquoise; Memento Luxe: Angel Pink, Morocco, Pear Tart; The Essential Glue Pad; Craft Mat
- Cardstock: Neenah White; Bazzil Card Shoppe Taffy; Vellum
- ALTENEW: Painted Flowers stamp, Label Love die set
- Neat and Tangled: Pretty Pink Posh sequins
- Black super fine glitter
1. Make card from cardstock, cut mat layer.
2. Stamp flowers and leaves using various inks. Let it dry for about 5 minutes.
3. Stamp the outline image using the Glue pad. Tip: Before using the glue pad, re-ink a small part of it with the re-inker bottle it comes with.
4. Apply glitter and shake off the excess. Once dry just go over it with a dry flat paint brush so the excess glitter comes off.
5. Stamp sentiment, cut around it and adhere it onto the vellum piece using 3D foam.
6. To finish adhere some sequins.