- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn Spiced Chai; Memento: Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, Rhubarb Stalk; GooseBumps Clear Texture Spray; Fantastix; Jumbo Daubers; Craft Mat
- Impression Obsession: Coffee Mug B4307, Rose Typographie F9285.
- Sizzix: Susan’s Garden Tool Kit.
- Miscellaneous: Scor-Tape, lace, sheer ribbon, Pop Dots, coffee beans, tin, pearls
1. Ink an old tin with StazOn Spiced Chai.
2. Create a label by stamping Rose Typographie F9285 with StazOn Spiced Chai.
3. Using a Jumbo Dauber, ink label with Memento Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa.
4. Sponge two pieces of lace with Memento Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa and attach to the back of the label with Scor-Tape.
5. Adhere label to tin with Scor-tape.
6. Tie ribbon around the bottom of the label and add a bow.
7. Stamp Coffee Mug B4307 twice with Spiced Chai.
8. Color both coffee mugs with Memento Rhubarb Stalk with a Fantastix. Since it will be cut out, don’t be afraid to go out of the lines.
9. Cut out both mugs, leaving the handle off of one.
10. Place the mug without the handle face down on a foam mat. Use the large ball end of the stylus from Susan’s Garden Tool kit and go over it in small circular motions to give it dimension.
11. Attach the mug without the handle to the second mug with a Pop Dot. Spray it with Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray.
12. Using a Fantastix, add a little color to the label with Memento Rich Cocoa and Rhubarb Stalk.
13. Embellish with chocolate colored pearls and a coffee bean to the center of the bow.