- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Paris Dusk, Memento Luxe Pear Tart, Radiant Neon Electric Green, irRESISTible Pico Shimmer, Fantastix
- Stampendous: Agapanthus Cluster and Encouraging Words stamps; Key Lime Fragments.
- My Mind’s Eye: Navy Washi tape
- We R Memories: varigated thread
- Miscellaneous: foam adhesive, double sided tape
1) Cut white card stock to 5.5 x 4.25 inches when folded.
2) Cut a panel of white card stock just a bit smaller than base card.
3) Adhere a strip of double sided tape close to the edge of the white card stock panel. Crush Key Lime Fragments in palm of hand and sprinkle over tape. Smoosh into tape so it is covered completely.
4) Add navy washi tape and stamp flowers using Memento Paris Dusk. Color two of the flowers with Memento Luxe Pear Tart & Radiant Electric Green using a Fantastix. Adhere this panel to card base using favorite adhesive.
5) Adhere dotted navy washi to a scrap of white card stock. Trim to fit panel as shown, using foam adhesive to adhere. Add bow. Place a drop of irRESISTible Pico Shimmer in center of flowers and add Fragments.