- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Tuxedo Black, London Fog; Fireworks: Grape Jelly, Cottage Ivy, Danube Blue, New Sprout; Versamark; White Embossing Powder; Sponge Dauber
- Spellbinders: Elegant Ovals, Foliage Flourish, Die D-Lites Blooms Three, Grand Calibur machine
- JustRite Papercraft: Happy Occasion Belly Band Two Clear Stamps, Iron Swirls Background Stamp
- Bazzill Basics Paper: White and Steel Blue Cardstock
- Other: Beacon Adhesives Glue, 3D Foam Squares, Steel Blue Seam Binding, Pearl Sprays, Self-Adhesive Flower Pearls
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock 4½˝ x 6˝ and spray with Fireworks Grape Jelly, Cottage Ivy and Danube Blue. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Cut/emboss Spellbinders Foliage Flourish with white cardstock using the Grand Calibur and spray with Fireworks Cottage Ivy and New Sprout. Allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Cut/emboss Spellbinders Blooms Three (2 of the large blooms and 4 of the smaller blooms) and spray with Fireworks Grape Jelly and Danube Blue. Allow to dry thoroughly.
4. Stamp JustRite Papercraft Iron Swirls Background onto your sprayed cardstock panel with Versamark and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Trim to size.
5. Cut/emboss small oval from Elegant Ovals, and leaving die cut in template, stencil with London Fog on exposed areas with a Sponge Dauber. Remove die cut from template.
6. Stamp sentiment in center of stenciled oval with Memento Tuxedo Black and affix 3D foam squares to back.
7. Adhere sprayed panel to white cardstock, sized 4½˝ x 5¾˝.
8. Affix sentiment oval in upper right corner on panel.
9. Glue Foliage Flourish to lower left corner of panel, add flowers with flower pearl centers, pearl sprays and seam binding bow.
10. Glue panel to a card, sized 5¼˝ x 6½˝.