- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe: Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, Sweet Plum; Clear Embossing Powder; Ink Potion No. 9
- Stampendous: ‘Color Outside the Lines’ Stamp
- Amuse Studio: flower stamp
- Miscellaneous: acrylic block, watercolor paper, purple cardstock, dimensional tape, adhesive
1. Cut a 4¾˝ x 6½˝rectangle from the purple cardstock; from the watercolor paper cut two pieces 4½˝x 6¼˝.
2. Ink half of an acrylic block with Memento Luxe Pear Tart, and the other half with Sweet Plum.
3. Spritz the watercolor paper and the inked acrylic block with Ink Potion No. 9.
4. Apply the block to the paper until the desired look is achieved. Repeat on the second piece of watercolor paper. Allow to dry completely.
5. Stamp flower in various spots on both pieces of watercolor paper with Luxe Tuxedo Black.
6. Heat emboss the flowers with clear embossing powder.
7. Cut flowers from one of the sheets of watercolor paper.
8. Stamp sentiment on background with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
9. Adhere cut flowers to background with dimensional tape.
10. Adhere card to purple cardstock.