- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata: Golden Glitz, Shimmery Silver; StazOn Jet Black; Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold; Spnge Daubers
- Spellbinders: Gilded Life Imperial Border and Petite Monarch dies
- May Arts: ribbons
- Sizzix: Camellia Die
- Stampendous: Script Stamp
- Miscellaneous: silver and gold cardstock, vellum
1. Cut 2 each of the Imperial Border and 1 each of the Petite Monarch in silver cardstock.
2. With a Sponge Dauber, antique the edges and surface with Delicata Golden Glitz.
3. Adhere each matching piece end to end, then adhere the Imperial Border to the bottom of the Petite Monarch.
4. Using a piece of vellum, stamp the script background with StazOn Jet Black.
5. Run both the stamped vellum and gold paper through the die machine with the Camellia Die.
6. Edge the vellum petals with Golden Glitz and spray with Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold.
7. With a Sponge Dauber, lightly add Delicata Shimmery Silver to tone down the gold color, then assemble the flower.
8. Use a button and piece of gold piece of string to layer the petals.
IMAGINE Crafts has partnered with Altered Pages for the month of June! Each Tuesday this month our Artists In Residence will be sharing with you the projects that they have created using the incredible products that we received from Altered Pages.
We’re excited to share with you the projects that the Altered Pages team has created using IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products this month. We’ll be featuring their projects daily throughout the month of June so you can see what wonderful ideas the Altered Pages design team has to share with you!
Today artist Roni Johnson shares her Home Sweet Home Metal Pendant. Be sure to visit her blog for her excellent step-by-step instructions so that you can create your own!