- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Peanut Brittle, Tuxedo Black; Radiant Neon Electric Coral; Memento Luxe Peanut Brittle; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Lady Bug; Sponge Dauber; Jumbo Dauber
- Crafter’s Companion: Sheena’s A Taste of India “Mandala” stamp set
- Spectrum Noir: Markers – GB6, GB7, GB8, GB9; Professional Colored Pencils – 107, 084, 087, 024, 027, 033; Paper Stumps; Blending Solution
- DecoArt: Americana® multi-surface SATIN™ acrylic paint “Cottonball”
- Miscellaneous: cardstock, handmade stencil, adhesive
1. Stamp Mandala image with Memento Tuxedo Black.
2. Color design with Spectrum Noir markers, adding highlights with Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils and blending together with Paper Stumps and Blending Solution.
3. Add white accents using Cottonball paint. Apply with a pin making dots and small sweeping motions.
IMAGINE Crafts has partnered with Altered Pages for the month of June! Each Tuesday this month our Artists In Residence will be sharing with you the projects that they have created using the incredible products that we received from Altered Pages.
We’re excited to share with you the projects that the Altered Pages team has created using IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products this month. We’ll be featuring their projects daily throughout the month of June so you can see what wonderful ideas the Altered Pages design team has to share with you!
Today artist Dani May shares her Mermaid Magic card created with Memento Markers. Be sure to visit her blog for her excellent step-by-step instructions so that you can create your own!