- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Versamark; Embossing Powder White; Fireworks!: Angel Pink, Pear Tart; Sponge Dauber; Craft Mat
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur machine
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: Big Treble stamp set, Treble Clef Fri-Dies
- Kaisercraft: light green rhinestones, white pearl
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, heat tool, dimensional foam pads
1. Stamp sentiment with Versamark ink onto a piece of white cardstock.
2. Generously pour Embossing Powder in white over it. Shake off excess powder and put it back into the jar.
3. Use a heat tool to melt the white Embossing Powder. Let cool.
4. Spray panel with Fireworks! in Angel Pink. Let dry or use a heat tool. When using a heat tool, be careful not to re-heat the embossing!
5. Cut panel to 4″ x 5-1/4″.
6. Die cut music note from white cardstock and spray with Fireworks! in Pear Tart. Let dry.
7. Adhere music note to lower right side of the white panel.
8. Mount panel to a top folded white card blank using foam pads.
9. Embellish with rhinestones and pearls.
IMAGINE Crafts has partnered with Altered Pages for the month of June! Each Tuesday this month our Artists In Residence will be sharing with you the projects that they have created using the incredible products that we received from Altered Pages.
We’re excited to share with you the projects that the Altered Pages team has created using IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products this month. We’ll be featuring their projects daily throughout the month of June so you can see what wonderful ideas the Altered Pages design team has to share with you!
Today artist Lyneen Jesse shares her use of IMAGINE Crafts supplies to create her project. Be sure to visit her blog for her excellent step-by-step instructions so that you can create your own!