- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Versafine Black Onyx ink; Memento markers Summer Sky, Danube Blue, Dandelion; irRESISTible Tuxedo Black; Watermark ink & Black Embossing Powder
- Penny Black: Botanical Notes stamp
- Taylored Expressions: Wherever you Go stamp set
- Darice: Wire Fence embossing Folder
- Flower Soft: Ultra Fine Moss Green & Toffee
- Mays Arts: Ribbon
- Silhouette: Cameo Machine
- Miscellaneous: White and Black card stock, Brad, Craft mat, Adhesive, Foam adhesive, Xyron Create a Sticker
1) Cut card base from white card stock to measure 5.5 x 4.25 when folded.
2) Cut Black card stock same size as base. Emboss with Wire Fence folder and adhere to card base.
3) Stamp Botanical Notes onto white card stock with Versafine Black Onyx ink. Color just the main flower with Memento markers. Trim to desired size and adhere to black panel towards the upper section as shown. Add Flower Soft to center.
4) Cut “Polaroid Frame” with Silhouette Cameo from white card stock. Stamp sentiment and adhere to card front at an angle over colored flower using foam adhesive.
5) Take a large brad and coat with Watermark ink, then heat set with Black embossing powder.
6) Attach ribbon to card front. Fold a couple of loops of ribbon onto itself and secure with brad.
7) On Craft Mat make several Black dots using irRESISTible Pico in Black Onyx. Let dry. Adhere to card using Xyron. (Dots were applied to bottom of card over the embossed section and to the Polaroid Frame)
8) Finish inside of card as desired.