- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Fireworks: Dandelion, Tangelo, Pear Tart, Grape Jelly; VersaMagic: Thatched Straw, Mango Madness, Spring Pansy; Craft Mat
- Spellbinders: Majestic Gold One die, Grand Calibur machine
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Butterfly stencil
- Want2Scrap: Beautiful Bling Border By Nina Brackett, orange rhinestones
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares
- Miscellaneous: cardstock – white, purple, aqua, green
1. Place butterfly stencil onto white cardstock. Use masking tape if needed to hold stencil in place.
2. Sponge largest butterfly using Fireworks Dandelion with a Sponge Dauber “inked” with the Fireworks.
3. Ink the edges of the butterfly stencil with Mango Madness.
4. Sponge outer area of the wings in Spring Pansy.
5. Fussy cut the butterfly using scissors.
6. Edge the butterfly with Spring Pansy.
7. Die cut white cardstock with the Majestic Gold One die.
8. With a Sponge Dauber, lightly color the embossed areas in Mango Madness.
9. Spray white card using Fireworks in Dandelion, Tangelo and Pear Tart.
10. Drip Fireworks Grape Jelly randomly onto sprayed cardstock by unscrewing the nozzle and dripping allowing the Fireworks to drip from the end of the tube.
11. Layer Majestic Gold One die onto sprayed layer using 3D foam squares.
12. Cut/emboss Silhouette Die from aqua cardstock.
13. Adhere to center of Majestic Gold One die cut.
14. Adhere butterfly using liquid glue on the body
15. Embellish butterfly with rhinestones.
Each Tuesday during the month of June, IMAGINE Crafts would like to share with you the projects that our Artists In Residence have created using products from Altered Pages. The Design Team at Altered Pages will also be featuring IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products on their blog throughout the month and we hope that you’ll visit the Altered Pages Blog to see the other fabulous projects that their team has designed as well.
Get inspired with these projects from the Altered Pages Team featuring IMAGINE Crafts products:
Barbara Rankin “Lunar Steampunk”