- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Golden Glitz; Memento: Tuxedo Black, LuLu Lavender; Walnut Ink: Lilac, Cornflower; Versamark; Clear Embossing Powder; Sponge Dauber
- Spellbinders: Majestic Labels One, Grand Calibur machine
- JustRite Papercraft: Ornate Corners Clear Stamps
- May Arts: ¼˝ Black Silk Ribbon, 1¼˝ Taupe Silk Ribbon
- Bazzill Basics Paper: White and Steel Blue Cardstock
- Other: shipping tag, Victorian Woman clipart, Vintage Taupe Venise Lace, Beacon Adhesives Glue, 3D Foam Squares, Self-Adhesive Pearls, baby wipe
1. Spray tag with Lilac Walnut Ink and allow to dry.
2. Emboss Ornate Corners stamp on the left side of tag with Versamark and emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Spray Cornflower Walnut Ink onto tag and allow to dry.
5. Emboss Ornate Corners stamp on the right side of tag with Versamark and emboss with clear embossing powder. Using a baby wipe, remove ink from embossing on left side to reveal color underneath.
6. Add Delicata Golden Glitz to portions of tag with a Sponge Dauber.
7. Remove excess ink from embossed areas with a baby wipe.
8. Darken (antique) areas of tag with Tuxedo Black ink if desired.
9. Decorate with lace, ribbon, sentiment and clip art.
Each Tuesday during the month of June, IMAGINE Crafts would like to share with you the projects that our Artists In Residence have created using products from Altered Pages. The Design Team at Altered Pages will also be featuring IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products on their blog throughout the month and we hope that you’ll visit the Altered Pages Blog to see the other fabulous projects that their team has designed as well.
Get inspired with these projects from the Altered Pages Team featuring IMAGINE Crafts products:
Roni Johnson “Beach Rules”