- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon: Electric Purple, Electric Orange, Electric Green; Memento: Desert Sand, Toffee Crunch; Sponge Daubers; GooseBumps Shimmer Texture Spray
- Stampendous!: Dressform stamp set, Fragments: Hot Lime, Hot Yellow, Hot Orange
- May Arts: orange and jute twine
- Miscellaneous: Desert Sand Kraft card stock (Neenah), Bazzill Black cardstock
1. Gather all necessary supplies
2. Stamp dressform image on kraft cardstock using Radiant Neon Electric Green ink. Using the included mask, stamp pattern on background with Electric Purple ink.
3. Still using mask, add Desert Sand and Toffee Crunch inks. Begin sponging directly on top of mask, working out toward edge of cardstock.
4. Spray entire image with GooseBumps Shimmer Texture Spray and drop color fragments on as desired; let dry.
5. Repeat the process with desired stamps and ink to create a second panel on card.
6. Randomly stamp images using Electric Purple ink on card base.
7. Adhere all pieces to card base; tie twin on to complete card.
Each Tuesday during the month of June, IMAGINE Crafts would like to share with you the projects that our Artists In Residence have created using products from Altered Pages. The Design Team at Altered Pages will also be featuring IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products on their blog throughout the month and we hope that you’ll visit the Altered Pages Blog to see the other fabulous projects that their team has designed as well.
Get inspired with this project from the Altered Pages Team featuring IMAGINE Crafts products:
Robin Horasanian “Inch By Inchie Cards”