- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe: Nautical Blue, Love Letter; irRESISTible Texture Spray: Silver, Love Letter; Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge Daubers, Craft Mat
- Fun Journey Stamps: Chevron Background
- Denami Designs: star stamp
- May Arts: ribbon
- Crafters Companion: Rock-A-Block
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, heat tool, dimensional adhesive
1. Cut white cardstock to finished card size of 4½˝ x 6½˝ inches.
2. Spray front of card with irRESISTible Silver, set aside to dry completely.
3. With Sponge Daubers, ink the chevron background stamp with Memento Luxe Love Letter and Nautical Blue, alternating colors. Stamp onto white cardstock.
4. Heat set clear embossing powder; trim to edge of stamped design.
5. Add navy sheer and red ribbons to card by securing to the backside of the background piece.
6. Cut white cardstock to 2˝ square and mist with irRESISTible Silver. Edge with a Sponge Dauber inked with Love Letter.
7. Once dry, layer onto card above ribbons with dimensional adhesive.
8. Stamp star with Memento Luxe Nautical Blue then heat set with clear embossing powder.
9. Fussy cut star then spritz with irRESISTible Love Letter. Wipe away the excess spray from the blue embossed edge while still wet.
10. Add star onto the silver square.
11. Layer onto the white card base.