- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Texture Spray: Lady Bug, Wedding Dress; Vertigo Tilted, Memento Luxe Nautical Blue, Monterey Pine Stars, Fantastix
- May Arts: white ribbon, silver cording
- Spellbinders: Font One Lower Case
- Miscellaneous: cardstock (white, red, navy), spray adhesive/Xyron sticker maker, adhesive, dimensional adhesive
1. Cut/score navy cardstock to final card size of 4¼˝ x 5½˝.
2. Cut red cardstock to 4˝ x 5¼˝.
3. Cut Vertigo Tilted to 3˝ x 3½˝ with the striped pattern running horizontally.
4. Adhere cut Vertigo piece to red layering piece. Note: to keep the glue from showing, use a spray adhesive or pass through a Xyron sticker maker (or similar).
5. Add white ribbon to the red layer, securing the ribbon on the backside of the card.
6. Tie silver cording into a bow on top of the white ribbon.
7. Secure layering piece to the navy card base with dimensional adhesive at a slight angle.
8. Lightly spray a piece of white cardstock with irRESISTible Lady Bug; allow to dry completely.
9. Die cut “fourth” from the sprayed white cardstock and edge letters with Memento Luxe Nautical Blue using a Fantastix.
10. Cut a small piece of navy cardstock and use as a layering piece between the ribbon and letters.
11. Ink Monterey Pine Stars with Memento Luxe Nautical Blue with a Fantastix, heat set to dry.
12. Spray stars with irRESISTible Wedding Dress; allow to dry completely.
13. With dimensional adhesive, adhere stars on top of the Vertigo.