Impress your July 4th guests with these easy-to-make napkin holders featuring Hand-Cut Monterey Pine decorated with irRESISTible Texture Spray. What an easy and inexpensive way to add a little flair to your patriotic gathering!
4th of July Card
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Vertigo Tilted, StazOn Jet Black, Craft Mat
- Papers from Heidi Swapp, Robins Nest, Core’dinations
- Sizzix Dies
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, stickers, adhesive
1. Die cut and layer your chosen papers and card. Use double sided adhesive tape to hold them all in place.
2. Rub the edge of a StazOn Jet Black pad along the edges of any cuts to highlight and give them definition
3. Fully assemble and enjoy!