Impress your July 4th guests with these easy-to-make napkin holders featuring Hand-Cut Monterey Pine decorated with irRESISTible Texture Spray. What an easy and inexpensive way to add a little flair to your patriotic gathering!
4th of July Card
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Vertigo Tilted, StazOn Jet Black, Craft Mat
- Papers from Heidi Swapp, Robins Nest, Core’dinations
- Sizzix Dies
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, stickers, adhesive
1. Die cut and layer your chosen papers and card. Use double sided adhesive tape to hold them all in place.
2. Rub the edge of a StazOn Jet Black pad along the edges of any cuts to highlight and give them definition
3. Fully assemble and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Happy 4th of July!”
Happy 4th of July! Love the napkin holder – the swirled irRESISTible texture spray is beautiful. The card is awesome as well…love the texture the vertigo film adds to the card!
Thanks for sharing two fun ideas for the Fourth of July.
That card is awesome!