- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Fireworks! in Pear Tart; Memento Luxe in Pear Tart & Pistachio; Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold; Versamark; Clear Embossing Powder; Inkblushers
- Amuse Stamps – Flower branch; Vine; With Sympathy
- May Arts ribbon
- White Cardstock
1. Cut/score white cardstock to a 5″ x 7″ card.
2. Cut a white background piece of white cardstock to 4¾˝” x 6¾˝.
3. Stamp Vine 3 times with Versamark and set with clear embossing powder.
4. Using an InkBlusher, add color to each side of the vine with Memento Pear Tart and Pistachio, filling in most of card
5. Spray card with Fireworks! Pear Tart, after a minute wipe down embossed areas with a dry towel.
6. Stamp Flower Vine with Memento Pear Tart around edges of card.
7. Cut a piece of whit cardstock 3″ x 1″, stamp sentiment with Memento Grey Flannel and and heat set with clear embossing powder.
8. Stamp Flower Vine with Pear Tart and spritz with Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold.
9. Cut a 3/4″ slit on the edges of the sentiment piece and lace ribbon through.
10. Adhere ribbon edges to back side of card and mount onto the card base.