- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Lilac Posies, Bahama Blue, Dandelion, Pear Tart; VersaMark ink, Shimmer Spritz Sparkle, Embossing Powder White, Sponge Daubers, Craft Mat
- Dreamweaver Stencil: Angles
- Papertrey Ink: Wet Paint 3 stamp
- Pink Fresh Studio: veneer arrows
1. Make card from cardstock, cut mat layer.
2. Mask a diamond on the stencil and ink using Sponge Daubers inked with Memento colors.
3. Once you finish inking the panel, spritz the Shimmer Spritz without removing the stencil. It gives a subtle and pretty shimmer, which looks beautiful in real life.
4. Remove the stencil and let dry.
5. Cut a strip from the mat layer.
6. Stamp using the VersaMark ink and emboss the sentiment onto the card base.
7. Adhere the mat layer onto the card base using 3D foam. To finish, adhere the veneer arrows next to the sentiment.