- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Walnut Ink: TerraCotta, Cornflower; Versamark; Clear Embossing Powder; StazOn Spiced Chai, Vertigo
- Spellbinders: Butterfly Twist, Fancy Labels Tags One and Dragon Delight, Grand Calibur machine
- JustRite Papercraft: Merry Wishes, Retro Sparkle Cling Background Stamp
- Bazzill Basics Paper: White and Steel Gray Cardstock
- Other: Beacon Adhesives Glue, 3D Foam Squares, Gray Self-Adhesive Pearls, heat gun
1. Stamp background onto white cardstock using Versamark and emboss with clear embossing powder.
2. Spray panel with Cornflower Walnut Ink and let dry. Add bursts of contrasting color with Terra Cotta Walnut Ink and allow to dry.
3. Cut/emboss Spellbinders Fancy Labels Tags One with the Grand Calibur machine. With the die cut still in the template, spray Cornflower Walnut Ink onto exposed area. Remove from die and stamp sentiment with StazOn Spiced Chai ink.
4. Cut/emboss Spellbinders Dragon Delight using Vertigo, then add decorative pearls to the body.
5. Trim background panel and adhere to a white panel 1/8th inch larger, then adhere to a card sized 5 1/4 x 6 1/2 inches.
6. Cut/emboss two of Spellbinders Butterfly Twist and adhere to the back of the sentiment piece, add foam squares and attach to card.
7. Adhere Dragonfly to card.