- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Encore! Pink, Purple, Blue; Memento Gray Flannel, Craft Mat
- Whimsy Stamps: “Happy Everything” stamp set
- Studio Calico: Polka Dot patterned paper
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, white sequins, clear rhinestone, paper piercing tool,ruler, dimensional foam tape
1. Make 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base from white cardstock
2. Cut polka dot paper approx. 0.5″ smaller than card front and adhere to center of the card
3. Cut a piece of white cardstock, slightly smaller than polka dot paper.
4 Prevent your workspace with IMAGINE Crafts Craft Mat from being stained.
5. Stamp large balloon with Encore! Pink three times onto white panel. Let dry!
6. Stamp medium sized balloon with Encore! Blue twice onto white panel. Let dry!
7. Stamp small balloon with Encore! Purple five times onto white panel. Let dry!
8. Stamp sentiment with Memento Gray Flannel.
9. Using a ruler and a paper piercing tool, create an underline beneath the sentiment.
10. Embellish with sequins using mini glue dots.and rhinestones.