- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Encore Ultimate Metallic: Blue, Pink; Clear Embossing Powder
- Penny Black: Sunny Hello, Letter Background stamps
- Poppystamps: Mod Flower Border die
- Craftwell: Ebosser
- Miscellaneous: clear acrylic card stock, faux pearls, adhesive, dimensional foam adhesive, white and magenta cardstock
1. Die cut white cardstock that measures 5¼˝x 4˝ with the Mod Flower border die as shown.
2. Ink the left panel with Encore Pink and right panel with Encore Blue.
3. Stamp Letter background across these panels with same inks. Leave the Flower border white.
4. Cut a piece of acrylic cardstock 3˝ x 5¼˝.
5. Adhere the Flower Border to center of the acrylic cardstock, then adhere inked panels to the acrylic so that it fits together like a puzzle.
6. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment in Encore Blue on white cardstock.
7. Die cut left edge of the sentiment to match up with the Flowers.
8. Dovetail trim the other end of sentiment banner.
9. Adhere this panel to a magenta card base of 4¼˝ x 5½˝ with foam adhesive.
10. Embellish with faux pearls to flower centers.