- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Encore Inks: Champagne, Bronze, Blue, Purple and Green; StazOn Cotton White Opaque; Sponge Dauber, Fantastix
- Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics B, Curved Borders One, 2013 Holiday Trees, Frosty Forms
- JustRite Papercraft: Elegant Christmas Swirls Clear Stamps
- Bazzill Basics Paper: White and Purple Cardstock; Champagne Glitter Paper
- Miscellaneous: Beacon Adhesives Glue, 3D Foam Squares, White Self-Adhesive Pearls, removable/washi tape
1. Cut Spellbinders Curved Borders One using scrap paper. Attach die cut to a piece of cardstock sized 4˝ x 5¼˝ at the bottom using removable or washi tape. With a Sponge Dauber, apply Encore Blue ink on exposed areas of the panel.
2. With a Sponge Dauber, add Encore Purple ink throughout the blue ink on the panel. With a Fantastix, use StazOn Cotton White to add “snow” to your night scene. Remove Curved Borders One die cut from your panel.
3. Cut/emboss 5 of the 2013 Holiday Trees (smallest die) from white cardstock. Sponge Encore Green and Blue ink onto trees with a Sponge Dauber. Cut/emboss the reindeer from Frosty Forms from white cardstock. Sponge Encore Champagne ink onto the body and Encore Bronze onto the feet and antlers with a sponge dauber.
4. With the Fantastix and StazOn White Opaque on the tip, add “snow” to the trees and the reindeer feet. Stamp sentiment in lower right corner of panel with Encore Purple ink.
5. To create the frame, Cut a white panel, sized 4¼˝ x5 ½˝. Center A2 Matting Basics onto panel and cut/emboss. Add 3D Foam Squares to back.
6. Adhere Frame to sentiment panel, then glue to a glitter paper panel, then to a card sized 5¼˝ x 6½˝ inches.
7. Add reindeer and trees to your scene.