- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Fireworks: Pear Tart, Tangelo; Versafine Onyx Black, Craft Mat, Ink Potion No. 9, Memento Markers: Rose Bud, Tangelo, Bamboo Leaves,
- Spellbinders: A2 Curved Matting Basics Card Creator Die, Grand Calibur machine
- Want2Scrap: Green Rhinestones, Black Rhinestones
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares
- Viva Las VegaStamps – floral silhouette stamp
- Miscellaneous: cardstock (white, purple, pink, green), acrylic block
1. Apply Memento Markers randomly to the Acrylic Block.
2. Spritz with Ink Potion No. 9.
3. Place on white cardstock and leave for a minute to let the ink soak in.
4. When dry stamp image using Onyx Black ink.
5. Cut to size 2˝ x 3˝ and layer onto black card cut slightly larger, using 3D Foam Squares.
6. Cut card base using white card and the A2 Curved Matting Basics, the largest size.
7. Add 2¼˝ wide strip of colored card to the left side o the card base, leaving ½˝ of white card showing.
8. Adhere the layered image to the card base, as shown, using 3D Foam Squares.
9. Stamp the sentiment in Onyx Black.
10. Embellish the card by dripping Fireworks randomly on white card and then adding bling in clusters.