- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Dandelion and Tuxedo Black, Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, Clear Embossing Powder, Fireworks! Dandelion, InkBlushers, Sponge Daubers, Craft Mat
- Dreamweaver Hexagons Stencil
- A.Muse Studio BEE Happy Stamp Set
- Black, yellow and white cardstock; vellum
1. Cut white cardstock to 4¼˝” x 5 ½˝.
2. Overlay with hexagon stencil and tape edges to Craft Mat using washi tape to hold in place.
3. Using InkBlushers and/or Sponge Daubers, apply both Memento Luxe Dandelion and Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, alternating colors in different sections until card is completely covered.
4. Leaving the stencil in place, spritz with Fireworks! Dandelion and let dry completely.
5. Remove stencil and heat set card.
6. Stamp card with bee image in Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and heat set with clear embossing powder. Trim edges of card.
7. Stamp “BEE Happy” on vellum that is just wider than the card with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and then heat set with clear embossing powder.
8. Adhere to back edges of card.
9. Finish card by adhering bees to black cardstock and then adhere to yellow card.