- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Clear, Walnut Ink Crystals, VersaFine Onyx Black, StazOn Jet Black, StazOn Metallic Silver, Memento Markers: Pear Tart, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Bamboo, Peanut Brittle
- Authentique Paper “Harmony” collection
- Sizzix Dies
- Hero Arts Stamps
- Miscellaneous: dimensional adhesive, white cardstock, found objects
To create the flower under glass:
1. Begin by stamping the flower image with VersaFine Onyx Black onto white cardstock.
2. Color the image using Memento markers.
3. Fussy cut the colored image.
4. Die cut the glass stand and top and color those pieces with diluted Walnut Ink.
5. Adhere cut flower onto the glass top portion.
6. Cover the glass lid with the Pico Embellisher Clear, starting by outlining the edges and then filling in with the medium; allow to dry completely.
The majority of the pieces were painted with Walnut Ink at different strengths and then coated with IrRESISTibles Pico Clear to give dimension and shine. The bottles were stamped and cut out and then coated with Pico Clear
For creating the bottles:
1. Stamp image onto white cardstock with VersaFine Onyx Black and then fussy cut.
2. Color each bottle with Walnut Ink and allow to dry.
3. Thickly outline each bottle with Pico Clear, creating a very dimensional outline and allow to set.
4. Fill inside the outlined edges of each bottle with a thin coat of Pico Clear.
Mirror, mirror on the wall:
1. Die cut the mirror frame from white cardstock.
2. Use Walnut Ink to color the frame and allow to dry.
3. Color the mirror panel with StazOn Metallic Silver.
4. To give a tarnished effect to the mirror, gently rub over the silver with StazOn Jet Black.