- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Sweet Plum and Pistachio, Kaleidacolor Vineyard, Sheer Shimmer Sparkle, Sponge Daubers
- Spellbinders: Rosette Blooms die, So Trendy Embossing Folder.
- Penny Black: Sunny Hello stamp set
- Bo Bunny: Brad
- Darice: Hat pin and beads
- Craftwell: Ebosser
- Miscellaneous: White and purple cardstock, brayer, adhesive, foam adhesive
1. Cut white cardstock 5¼˝x 4˝.
2. Emboss with So Trendy folder.
3. Brayer panel with Kaleidacolor Vineyard.
4. Cut another piece of white cardstock a bit larger in size.
5. Cover this whole panel using a Sponge Dauber with Memento Luxe Pistachio and Sweet Plum.
6. Die cut two of the Rosette Blooms and adhere together to make one Rosette.
7. Adhere the inked/die cut panel to purple card stock measuring 4¼˝ x 5½˝.
8. Cut a small section from the brayered panel and adhere to card base with foam adhesive as shown.
9. Attach a brad to the Rosette and adhere to card front.
10. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock, trim and adhere to card front.
11. Add a stick pin with beads beneath the Rosette.
12. Mist card with Sheer Shimmer Sparkle.
3 thoughts on “Brayer and Bokeh”
Wow – everything about this card is trendy and GORGEOUS!! Such a job well done – that background is amazing and a half!!!
So in love with this! Love how it looks like it is moving! Great effect! LOVELOVELOVE!
This card is stunning. I love the colored embossed areas and the rosette.