- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe: Gray Flannel, Dandelion; Memento Gray Flannel, irRESISTible Tuxedo Black, Fireworks: London Fog, Dandelion; InkBlushers
- Xyron: Sticker Maker
- Authentique Paper: “Be-YOU-tiful” paper collection
- Crafter’s Companion: Spectrum Noir markers, Scalloped Tags die, Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White
- Stampendous: Kettle On (CRH294), King Teapot (CRP196)
- Bazzill: card base cardstock
- Miscellaneous: honeycomb die (WPlus9), pearl dots
1. Stamp image using Memento Luxe Gray Flannel on white cardstock. Fussy cut and color as desired.
2. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock using Memento Luxe Dandelion.
3. Die cut and prior to removing from frame, sponge Memento Gray Flannel onto the panel with an InkBlusher.
4. Mist with Fireworks! as desired.
5. Cut pieces of patterned paper to desired size.
6. Spray with Fireworks! and irRESISTible sprays and allow to dry completely.
7. Add ink to edges with InkBlusher as desired.
8. Adhere all pieces to card base using Xyron Sticker Maker.
9. Use foam or other dimensional adhesive for teapot to add visual interest.