- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe: Pistachio, Pear Tart, Dandelion; Memento Tuxedo Black, InkBlushers, Craft Mat
- The Crafters Workshop: “Mini Dancing Leaves” 6×6 stencil
- Paper Smooches: “Flap Happy” stamp set
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: “Wallflower” stamp set
- My Mind’s Eye: enamel dots
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, corner rounder, dimensional foam pads
1. Create top folded 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base from white cardstock and round lower right corner.
2. Cut panel from white cardstock approx. ½˝ smaller than card front.
3. Affix stencil onto white panel.
4. Using an InkBlusher tool, pick up some Memento Luxe Pistachio and sponge upper third of panel.
5. Using an InkBlusher tool, pick up some Memento Luxe Pear Tart and sponge middle third of panel.
6. Using an InkBlusher tool, pick up some Memento Luxe Dandelion and sponge lower third of panel.
7. Cut panel at an angel and stamp words (“hello hello…”) with Memento Tuxedo Black onto lower border of the leaf colored panel.
8. Stamp sentiment (“enjoy this day”) with Memento Tuxedo Black in lower right corner of the card base.
9. Mount panel with dimensional foam pads to card front.
10. Embellish with enamel dots.