- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Tangelo, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Tuxedo Black
- Spellbinders: Die D-Lites Edwardian Door, Grand Calibur
- Bazzill Basics Paper: Black Cardstock
- Miscellaneous:Hot Glue Gun, Decorative Skulls, Black Birds, Black Glitter Branches, Birdhouse, Foam Brush
1. Spray irRESISTible Tangelo onto the birdhouse and dab with a foam brush.
2. Repeat with the irRESISTible Tangelo onto the birdhouse with the foam brush until you get a nice texture. I did three coats.
3. Squeeze the tip of a irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Tuxedo Black onto the roof point of the birdhouse and allow it to drip down the sides of the roof. Do as much or as little as you’d like.
4. Use the tip of the irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Tuxedo Black on the entire birdhouse. You can stop the flow of the lines with a heat gun if you so desire.
5. Allow to dry, then decorate.