Today IMAGINE Crafts has two more fabulous party invitations to share and inspire you with.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Golden Glitz, Fireworks: Lulu Lavender, Angel Pink; Craft Mat
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: Exclamations stamp set
- Silhouette: Silhouette SD digital cutting machine
- Totally Jamie: digital cutting file (“let’s party”)
- We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper
- Xyron: Xyron 510 machine, adhesive cartridge
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, blue glitter embellishments
1. Make 5½˝ x 4¼˝ card base from white cardstock and round lower right corner.
2. Randomly stamp icons with Delicata Golden Glitz onto card front.
3. Cut out sentiment using a digital die cutting machine from white cardstock and spray with Fireworks! in Lulu Lavender and Angel Pink.
4. Let dry and adhere to cardfront.
5. Embellish card with blue glitter pearls.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible: Grape Jelly, Danube Blue; Goosebumps Texture Spray, Memento: Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly; Sponge Daubers
- JustRite Papercrafts: Elegant Fan Elements Clear Stamps
- Bazzill Basics Paper: white, blue and purple Cardstock
- Spellbinders: Die D-Lites Fancy Labels Tag Four, Petite Labels One, Grand Calibur machine
- Miscellaneous: tissue paper or paper towel, 3D foam squares, blue floss, blue rhinestones
1. Spray white cardstock sized 4¼˝ x 5½˝ with GooseBumps, saturating the paper completely.
2. Spritz irRESISTible Grape Jelly and Danube Blue on top of GoosBumps while still wet.
3. With tissue, dab at the irRESISTible surface until you achieve the look you desire. Allow to dry.
4. Cut/emboss Petite Labels One tag with white cardstock, and with die cut remaining in template, stencil with Grape Jelly using a Sponge Dauber.
5. Remove tag from die and stamp sentiment with Tuxedo Black.
6. Adhere sentiment to card with foam squares, then add blue floss and finish your card.