- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Dandelion; Brilliance Pearlescent Coral, Memento Luxe: Love Letter, Nautical Blue; VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black, Shimmer Spritz Frost, Clear Embossing Powder, Craft Mat
- Lil’ Inker Designs: You’re Invited stamp, Stitched Mat-Rectangle and Mini Party die sets
- Lawn Fawn: Critters in the Sea stamp, patterned paper
- Miscellaneous: watercolor paper
1. Die cut Stitched Mat-Rectangle out of watercolor paper.
2. Use an acrylic block as your palette and apply Memento Summer Sky and Bahama Blue onto it to create an ombre effect and apply to the die-cut watercolor paper. Let dry.
3. Use a paint brush to apply Sheer Shimmer Frost over the entire surface.
4. Color the party hat the same way using Memento Dandelion, followed by brushing with Shimmer Frost.
5. Stamp the octopus image using Versafine Onyx Black onto watercolor paper and heat set.
6. Color the octopus using Brilliance Pearlescent Coral and Memento Luxe Love Letter.
7. Fussy cut image.
8. Stamp the dotted lines and the details of the invitation with Memento Luxe Nautical Blue.
9. Stamp “you’re invited” using VersaMark ink.
10. Stamp “to a birthday party” with VersaFine Onyx Black.
11. Sprinkle invitation panel with clear embossing powder and heat set all the text on the panel.
12. Assemble invitation as shown with adhesive of choice.