UPCYCLE Halloween Gift
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn: Orange Zest, Jet Black; GlazOn, Memento: Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly; Sponge Daubers
- JustRite Papercrafts: Boo-tiful Cameo Clear Stamps
- Bazzill Basics Paper: white Cardstock
- Spellbinders: Labels Twenty-Eight, Grand Calibur machine
- May Arts Purple, Black and Orange Burlap String
- Miscellaneous: tin can, halloween ribbon, green shredded tissue, paintbrush, hole punch
1. Peel the label off of a used tin can and remove any glue residue. Wash and allow to dry thoroughly
2. Sponge StazOn Orange Zest onto surface of tin can with a Sponge Dauber.
3. Seal the inked can with GlazOn using a paintbrush. Allow to dry thoroughly.
4. Add dots on the tin can using a Sponge Dauber with StazOn Jet Black. Allow dots to dry, then apply more ink on top of the dots.
5. Seal the inked can with GlazOn using a paintbrush. Allow to dry thoroughly.
6. Cut/emboss Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Eight with white cardstock.
7. With die cut remaining in template, stencil with Memento Grape Jelly ink using a Sponge Dauber.
8. Remove die cut from template and stamp sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
9. Punch a hole into the sentiment tag and tie to tin can with Halloween Ribbon and May Arts burlap string.
10. Fill with shredded tissue and gift of choice.
UPCYCLE “Enjoy the Journey” Card
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Walnut Ink Crystals, Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle, Versafine Black Onyx, Jumbo Dauber
- Tri-Boss Embossing Folder “Pocket Watches”
- Stampers Anonymous “Enjoy the Journey”
- May Arts: twine
- Miscellaneous: ephemera, adhesive
1. Antique white cardstock with Walnut Ink Crystals. Allow to dry.
2. Emboss with pocket watch embossing folder.
3. Highlight the embossed areas using Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle with a Jumbo Dauber.
4. Cut out embossed portion of the cardstock and edge with Espresso Truffle.
5. Edge all ephemera pieces with Espresso Truffle.
6. Assemble collage as desired with adhesive.
7. Wrap twine around card in a diamond pattern as seen above, attaching to the back of the card to give a “notice board” effect.
8. Stamp sentiment onto an excess piece of antiqued cardstock with VersaFine Onyx Black.
9. Mount collage onto black cardstock card base.