- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe: Dandelion, Morocco, Toffee Crunch, Espresso Truffle; VersaFine Onyx Black, GooseBumps, Jumbo Daubers
- Sizzix: Pumpkin Jack die
- Red Lead: rubber stamps
- May Arts: twine
- Miscellaneous: mount board, glue
1. Die cut four pumpkins out of mount board.
2. Blend Memento Luxe inks (Dandelion, Morocco, Toffee Crunch) using Jumbo Daubers to create a warm pumpkin shade .
3. Finish each pumpkin by brushing Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle onto the edges.
4. Stamp three of the colored pumpkins with Halloween stamps with VersaFine Onyx Black.
5. Configure the pumpkins to create a larger pumpkin and glue together using the unstamped die-cut at the back.
6. Spritz with Goosebumps to provide texture and shine and allow to dry completely.
7. Tie hand stamped tags and other embellishments around the stem with twine.