- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost, Brilliance Starlite Silver
- Amuse Studio: script background stamp
- Authentique Paper: printed cardstock
- Tools: 1.75″ circle punch, scalloped edge punch, alphabet die set
- Cardstock: kraft, cream
1. Cut 4.25″ x 5.5″ kraft cardstock; (1) 5.25″ x 2.25″ print cardstock; (1) 5.25″ x 2.25″ cream cardstock; (1) 5.25″ x .5″ print cardstock and scallop punch one edge; and punch (3) 1.75″ circles.
2. Spritz Shimmer spray all 3 circles and scalloped edged strip; edge all pieces with Brilliance Starlite Silver.
3. Stamp cream cardstock with script background, adhere ‘cake’ letters vertically; adhere 3 circles vertically to print cardstock rectangle.
4. Build card – adhere 2 larger rectangle pieces slightly overlapping the middle; insert scallop strip down center of card and trim to 4″ x 5.25″. Adhere to card.