- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Summer Sky, Pear Tart, Tangelo, Rich Cocoa; Craft Mat
- Paper Smooches: “Streamers” die set (banner),”Sentiment Sampler” stamp set (sentiment), “Reflection” stamp set (images)
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur die cutting machine
- We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper corner rounder
- Kaisercraft: blue rhinestones
- Others: white cardstock, dimensional foam adhesive
1. Make 4¼˝ x 5½˝ top folded card from white cardstock and round lower right corner.
2. Cut a 2¼˝x 5½˝ panel from white cardstock.
3. Stamp large branch three times onto the panel with Memento Rich Cocoa.
4. Stamp smaller branch four times onto the panel with Memento Pear Tart.
5. Stamp bold circles three times onto the panel with Memento Tangelo.
6. Stamp smaller circle clusters randomly into the white spaces with Memento Summer Sky.
7. Stamp sentiment with Memento Tangelo onto scrap piece of white cardstock and die cut into banner shape.
8. Adhere panel and banner to card front using foam tape.
9. Embellish with rhinestones.