- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Teal Zeal, Pear Tart, Rose Bud; Sheer Shimmer Spritz: Gold, Sparkle; Fireworks!: Dandelion, Pear Tart, Rose Bud, Summer Sky; irRESISTible Texture Spray: Pear Tart, Rose Bud; GooseBumps Shimmer Texture Spray; InkBlushers, Walnut Ink: Eucalyptus, Walnut; Walnut Ink Crystals
- Crafter’s Companion: Butterflies die
- Spectrum Noir: Ultra Smooth white cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp: More Sketchy Banner Greetings (clear stamp set), Sketch Banner Dies
- Stampendous: Gilded Mica Fragments
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Metallic Gold Embossing Paste, LX7027 Quatrefoil stencil
- Miscellaneous: Core’dinations cardstock, Bazzill cardstock page from vintage book
1. Place stencil onto book page. Sponge ink randomly to create a colorful pattern with Memento Rose Bud, New Sprout and Teal Zeal applied with an InkBlusher.
2. Spritz image with Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold and Walnut Inks (Willow and Walnut colors).
3. Sprinkle Walnut Crystals on top of page before sprays have dried completely – this will cause the Walnut Ink Crystals to dissolve.
4. Spread a thin layer of gold embossing paste over the whole page; allow to dry completely.
5. Die cut butterfly and spray with multiple colors of Fireworks! and Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle.
6. Die cut sentiment and stamp with Memento Rose Bud and Teal Zeal.
7. Lightly mist sentiment with Walnut ink (not pictured).
8. Cut cardstock panels and spray with Walnut Ink and irRESISTible Pear Tart and Rose Bud.
9. Sprinkle Gilded Mica Fragments onto the panels while still wet.
10. Overspray with Goosebumps Shimmer – the GooseBumps will act as an adhesive to hold down the mica.
11. Repeat the process on the book page.
12. Allow all pieces to dry and assemble card.