Debbie is here today to share with you a simple project using the irRESISTible Pico Embellisher in Wedding Dress to add details to card.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Wedding Dress, Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black
- Rubbermoon: Moonlight & Shadows (RM2820) rubber stamp
- Cheery Lynn Designs: Lacey Pumpkin Corner Flourish (B138) die cut
- Authentique Paper: Classique paper collection
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Prismatic Black
- Miscellaneous: adhesive
- Cut/score black cardstock to finished A2 size (4¼˝ x 5½˝) for card base.
- Trim printed background layer paper to 4˝ x 5¼˝; adhere to card base.
- Die cut pumpkin image from white cardstock.
- Adhere die cut to the card base.
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black.
- Create a swirl pattern of fine dots using the Pico Embellisher in Wedding Dress. Note: Thoroughly shake the bottle before using. Practice making dots on a piece of scrap paper to avoid air bubbles.
- Fill in the small leaf openings with the Pico Embellisher; allow to dry completely.
Don’t forget – Round 1 submissions for the 2015 Artist In Residence Call are due TODAY by 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time. To review the entire 2015 Call For Artists please visit the complete details here.