- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Wedding Dress, Craft Mat
- Simon Says Stamp: With Sympathy die
- May Arts: White Satin Ribbon
- Provo Craft: Charles Embossing Edge Folder
- Craftwell: Ebosser
- Miscellaneous: circle punch, white card stock, foam adhesive, adhesive of choice
1. Cut/score white cardstock to create an A2 sized card base (4¼˝x 5½˝).
2. Die cut sentiments two times each (minimum).
3. Cut layering piece of white cardstock to 4˝x5¼˝.
4. Emboss pattern approximately 1½˝from top.
5. Punch edges of card next to the embossed pattern with a circle punch.
6. Wrap ribbon between notches and tie into bow.
7. Adhere panel to card base with foam adhesive.
8. Adhere sentiments on top of each other to add dimensionality.
9. Outline sentiment with Pico Wedding Dress, let dry.
10. Adhere to card front just below the ribbon.
11. Make several small “dots” with Pico Wedding White on Craft Mat and let dry.
12. Finish card by adding “dots” where desired.