- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Wedding Dress, irRESISTible Colored Texture Spray Wedding Dress, Memento: Paris Dusk, Summer Sky, Nautical Blue, Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, InkBlushers, Craft Mat
- Crafter’s Companion: Icicles, Scenic Pines dies
- Cardstock: Ultra Smooth White (Spectrum Noir); Kraft (Neenah)
- Miscellaneous: blue painter’s tape; Collall All-Purpose glue; Darice Foam Squares; craft scissors; spray bottle with bleach/water mix
2. Sponge Summer Sky ink onthe entire panel with an InkBlusher.
3. Sponge Paris Dusk on three-fourths of the panel using an InkBlusher.
4. Sponge Nautical Blue on the very top portion of the panel using an InkBlusher to complete the hombre color effect.
5. Lightly spritz with the bleach/water mix until desired result is achieved.
6. Once panel is dry, spray with irRESISTible Wedding Dress Texture Spray.
7. Die cut two pine tree borders and sponge one with Cottage Ivy and the other with Bamboo Leaves prior to removing from metal die. Leaving them in the die will give the die cuts a white border.
8. Adhere all pieces to cardstock base and use irRESISTible Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher to draw snowflakes and/or stars as desired.