Welcome to a week of fabulous projects featuring the great products from Memory Box! Our Artists In Residence were beyond excited to work with stamps and dies from our neighbor here in the Seattle area. Today we share with you two of the creations from our AIRs.
Let Your Heart Be Light by Taylor
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento London Fog, Angel Pink, Dandelion; InkBlushers, Sponge Dauber
- Memory Box: Let Your Heart stamp (CS2006B), Beloved Stars die (99056), Cursive Merry stencil (88578)
- Cardstock: Ultra Smooth White (Spectrum Noir)
- Misc: Darice foam adhesive, painters tape, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
1. Secure stencil and cardstock panel with painter’s tape.
2. Sponge Angel Pink and London Fog ink over stencil with an InkBlusher.
3. Die cut the Stars and sponge with London Fog and Dandelion ink on with InkBlusher and Sponge Dauber.
4. Use Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to position the sentiment and stamp in upper left corner with London Fog ink.
5. Add ribbon and adhere die.
6. Pop the whole panel up on foam adhesive on card base.
We Wish You A Merry Christmas by Linda
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Espresso Truffle, Bamboo Leaves, Olive Grove, Nautical Blue; Delicata Golden Glitz, Craft Mat, Sponge Dauber
- Memory Box: Snowy Tree, Majestic Deer, Merry Christmas cling stamps
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine, Back to Basics Tags Shapeabilities; Snowflakes View Spellbinders® Nestabilities® Card Creator
- Miscellaneous: cardstock – white and pale yellow; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner; Acrylic Block; scrap of recycled kraft card.
1. Using Memento Espresso Truffle, stamp Majestic Deer onto white card.
2. Cover the bird image using Washi Tape.
3. Stamp the sentiment using Espresso Truffle onto tag.
4. Sponge the Snowy Tree using Bamboo Leaves on the tree, followed by Olive Grove on the tips of the branches.
5. Sponge the sky using Nautical Blue and a sponge dauber.
6. Stamp image onto white card.
7. Repeat the inking of the stamp.
8. Lightly spritz the inked stamp with water.
9. Stamp onto image.
10. Score 4˝ x 5¼˝ piece of pale yellow cardstock at ¾˝, 2˝, and 4˝.
11. Fold into mountain and valley folds as shown.
12. Cut patterned paper slightly smaller than the folds and adhere using E-Z Runner.
13. Tear recycled kraft card and cut to size, making one slightly higher than the other.
14. Using the Sponge Dauber previously used for the green inks, distress the edges as shown in the photo.
15. Adhere longest layer to the back of the second fold using E-Z Runner.
16. Adhere the second layer below the top layer using 3D Foam Squares.
17. Adhere the Majestic Deer between the two layers of Kraft card using liquid glue.
18. Adhere each stamped image to cut/embossed Snowflakes View (x2), using 3D Foam Squares.
19. Carefully apply drops of StazOn Cotton White, as shown in photos above.
20. Adhere the first Layered trees to the card base using E-Z Runner.
21. Adhere the second layered trees, overlapping onto the first, using 3D Foam Squares.
21. Adhere embellishments – medium flower, snowflake buttons x2 and small stamped bird.
22. Cut/emboss one (1) Back to Basics Tags in white card.
23. Using the Die as a stencil, sponge around the inside edges in Bamboo Leaves.
24. Stamp the sentiment using Espresso Truffle.
25. Adhere Tag using 3D Foam Tape.