Welcome to a week of fabulous projects featuring the great products from Memory Box! Our Artists In Residence were beyond excited to work with stamps and dies from our neighbor here in the Seattle area. Today we share with you two more creations from our AIRs using IMAGINE Crafts products along with some of the newest offerings from Memory Box.
Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze, Delicata Silvery Shimmer, StazOn Emerald City, Vertigo Taffeta, Fireworks Summer Sky
- Memory Box: Snow Flurry background stamp, Triangle Tree Stamp, Wonderful Time sentiment stamp
- May Arts: ribbon
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, adhesives (regular, dimensional, spray glue), brayer
1. Cut/score card to A2 finished size (4¼˝ x 5½˝) from white cardstock.
2. Spray front of card with Fireworks Summer Sky; allow to dry.
3. Cut layering piece of white cardstock to 4˝ x 5¼˝.
4. Ink brayer with Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze. Mist with Fireworks Summer Sky until colors begin to blend. Roll onto white cardstock. Repeat until layering piece is covered.
5. Stamp Snow Flurry background stamp with Delicata Silvery Shimmer onto colored layer piece until covered.
6. Edge card with Silvery Shimmer.
7. Add decorative ribbon to layering piece.
8. Adhere layering piece with dimensional adhesive onto card base.
9. Stamp Triangle Tree onto Vertigo Taffeta with StazOn Emerald City; fussy cut tree.
10. Mount to layering piece with spray adhesive.
11. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock with Silvery Shimmer and trim to size.
12. Use dimensional adhesive to mount onto card.
Holiday Season Steampunk Style
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn Jet Black, Blazing Red, Olive Green, Cactus Green; Walnut Ink Crystals
- Memory Box Dies: Noel Tiles, Antique Gear Set
- May Arts: ribbon and twine
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, heavy weight cardstock, adhesive, dimensional adhesive
1. Die cut gears and ‘NOEL’ from cardstock.
2. Cut 2 pieces of heavyweight cardstock into the shape of shipping tags.
3. Use the gear dies to emboss a background pattern into the shipping tag pieces.
4. Color the surface of the shipping tags using Walnut Ink Crystals and blot with water to create an aged effect.
5. Use a weaker solution of the Walnut Ink on the ‘NOEL’ tile backgrounds.
6. Color die cut letters that spell ‘NOEL’ with StazOn Blazing Red.
7. Adhere letters into their respective places in the tile piece.
8. Color die cut gears with a combination of StazOn Cactus and Olive Greens.
9. Assemble die cut pieces with dimensional adhesive.
10. Join together shipping tags with ribbon and twine.