Welcome to a week of fabulous projects featuring the great products from Memory Box! Our Artists In Residence were beyond excited to work with stamps and dies from our neighbor here in the Seattle area. Today we share with you two more creations from our AIRs using IMAGINE Crafts products along with some of the newest offerings from Memory Box.
Encore! Snowy Tree
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Encore! Ultimate Metallic Champagne, InkBlushers, Craft Mat
- Memory Box: Snowy Tree, Wonderful Time stamps
- American Crafts: textured black cardstock
- Miscellaneous: dimensional foam tape
1. Make 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base from black cardstock.
2. Cut another 3 3/4″ x 5″ panel from black cardstock.
3. Stamp “Snowy Tree” with Encore! Champagne onto black panel.
4. Stamp “Wonderful Time” with Encore! Champagne beneath snowy tree onto black panel. Allow the ink to dry thoroughly!
5. Use an InkBlusher to edge the panel with Encore! Champagne and allow to dry completely.
6. Mount focal panel to card base using foam tape.
Memory Box Simplicity
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: All Purpose Ink Platinum, Delicata Silvery Shimmer, Memento markers: Lady Bug, Love Letter, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves; Fireworks Pear Tart, Clear Embossing Powder, Craft Mat
- Memory Box: Cabrini Ornament die, Winter Flurry Frame stencil, Merry Christmas stamp
- Craftwell: eBosser
- Miscellaneous: white card stock, Zig glue pen, foam adhesive
1. Cut white cardstock to 4 1/4˝x 11˝ and fold in half.
2. Cut white cardstock just a bit smaller than base card. Ink edges with Delicata Silvery Shimmer and heat set with clear embossing powder.
3. Stamp and heat set greeting near bottom, then attach the panel to card base.
4. Die cut Cabrini Ornament two or more times (I used 110lb card stock, so two is sufficient).
5. Color holly and berries with Memento Markers.
6. Spritz with Fireworks Pear Tart and allow to dry.
7. Ink round ornament and “string” with Delicata Silvery Shimmer.
8. Adhere die cuts on top of each other, then adhere to card front.
9. Cut white card stock 2˝ x 4˝ inches.
10. Paint this panel with Platinum All Purpose Ink and allow to dry.
11. Stencil this panel with Winter Flurry Frame and Delicata Silvery Shimmer.
12. Tear panel along one long edge, ink with Silvery Shimmer, adhere to card top with foam adhesive.
Holiday Wine Bottle
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Brilliance: Rocket Red, Starlite Silver; StazOn Metallic Silver, Fireworks Cottage Ivy, Memento: Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy, GooseBumps Texture Spray, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Wedding Dress, InkBlushers
- Memory Box: Holly Ornament die, Wonderful Time stamp, Christmas Script Merry stencil
- Miscellaneous: cream cardstock, black cardstock, chipboard, acetate, dimensional adhesive
1. Die cut two sets of ornaments from cream cardstock and once from chipboard.
2. Die cut an extra set of leaves from cream cardstock, along with a circle cut from acetate.
3. Ink the leaves with Cottage Ivy, then spray with Fireworks.
4. Use an InkBlusher to color the ornament ring with Brilliance Starlite Silver.
5. Color the die cut circle with Brilliance Rocket Red.
6. Stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black on a scrap of paper, then fussy cut the words as desired.
7. Re-stamp ‘wonderful’ with Rocket Red and then spray with GooseBumps. Adhere over the previously stamped world with dimensional adhesive.
8. Sandwich the ornament layers together and glue.
9. Highlight the holly leaves with irRESISTible Wedding Dress.
10. Cut a piece of black cardstock to size for the wine bottle label.
11. Using the Christmas Script stencil, ink with StazOn Metallic Silver.
12. Adhere completed label to the front of the bottle.