Welcome to a week of fabulous projects featuring the great products from Memory Box! Our Artists In Residence were beyond excited to work with stamps and dies from our neighbor here in the Seattle area. Today we share with you two more creations from our AIRs using IMAGINE Crafts products along with some of the newest offerings from Memory Box.
Frohe Weihnachten (Merry Christmas)
Baerbel Born shares with you this beautifully layered card that has international Christmas appeal, with a touch StazOn.
Spider Web Card
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon: Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Green and Electric Purple; Memento LUXE Tuxedo Black, Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge Daubers
- Memory Box: Texture Distressed Web Stencil
- Miscellaneous: rhinestone spider, cardstock: white, lime green, black; washi tape, heat gun
1. With washi tape, tape stencil to white cardstock, sized 4 3/4˝ x 5 3/4˝.
2. With a Sponge Dauber, apply Memento LUXE Tuxedo Black over entire surface of stencil.
3. Remove stencil and with a Sponge Dauber, apply Radiant Neon Electric Yellow to highlight portions of the panel.
4. With a Sponge Dauber, apply Radiant Neon Electric Orange, Electric Purple and Electric Green randomly.
5. Sprinkle clear embossing powder onto panel and heat set to seal the inks.
6. Decorate as you desire with a rhinestone spider and other embellishments.