- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Texture Spray Morocco, Memento Luxe: Dandelion, Lilac Posies, Sweet Plum, Grey Flannel; Versafine Onyx Black, InkBlushers, Craft Mat
- Hero Arts: digital cutting file, Halloween sentiment stamp
- Silhouette: electronic cutting machine
- Spellbinders: circle dies, Grand Calibur die cutting machine
- Stampendous: Hot Lime Color Fragments
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, black cardstock, acetate sheets, yellow sequins, dimensional foam tape
1. Create 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ card base from white cardstock.
2. Flick some irRESISTible texture spray in Morocco all over the card front and let dry (or use a heat gun to speed up drying time).
3. Using an InkBlusher tool, pick up some Memento Luxe in Dandelion and color the card front.
4. Using an InkBlusher tool, pick up some Memento Luxe in Gray Flannel and color around the edges of the card front.
5. Using an InkBlusher tool, pick up some Memento Luxe in Lilac Posies and color around the edges of the card front.
6. Using an InkBlusher tool, pick up some Memento Luxe in Sweet Plum and color around the edges of the card front.
7. Die cut circle from centre of the card front. Flip the die cut circle over and color with Memento Luxe in Lilac Posies and Sweet Plum, using an InkBlusher tool.
8. Adhere violet circle to inside of the card and stamp sentiment with Versafine in Onyx Black.
9. Create sentiment strip from white cardstock, using the same technique described in step 1 – 5 and stamping the sentiment with Versafine in Onyx Black.
10. Cut two pieces of acetate (4 1/2″ square). Adhere one piece directly onto the inside of the cardfront using double sided adhesive tape.
11. Cut small squares from foam tape and adhere them around the cut out circle onto the inside of the card! Make sure there are no gaps (otherwise the filling will come out)!
12. Fill with Stampendous Fragments and some sequins.
13. Adhere second piece of acetate on top of it.
14. To cover the adhesives and make the inside of the card look neat, cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and die cut a circle into centre. Adhere to inside of the card front.
15. Adhere sentiment strip to cardstock.
16. Cut witch silhouette and three bats from black cardstock.
17. Sponge bats with Memento Luxe in Lilac Posies.
18. Affix cut out silhouettes to card front.