- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe: Tuxedo Black, Wedding Dress; Fireworks! Tuxedo Black, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost, irRESISTible Pico Fine Line Embellisher: Tuxedo Black, Silver; InkBlushers
- Amuse Studio: Pillow Box Die
- Top Dog Dies: Bat & Ghost
- May Arts Ribbon
- Authentique Paper: ‘Spirited’ paper collection
- Miscellaneous: kraft cardstock, white cardstock, “Happy Halloween” stamp
1. Die cut bat and ghost from scrap cardstock to create stencils.
2. Die cut pillow box from kraft colored cardstock and from printed Authentique paper.
3. Using an InkBlusher, place the bat stencil onto the printed cardstock and color with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black randomly.
4. Spritz the pillow box with Fireworks! Tuxedo Black.
5. Place the ghost stencil onto the kraft colored die cut pillow box and color with Memento Luxe Wedding Dress using an InkBlusher.
6. Stamp sentiment with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink.
7. Spritz with Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost.
8. Using the irRESISTible Pico in Tuxedo Black, add eyes to ghosts.
9. With irRESISTible Pico Silver, add eyes to bats. Let both dry completely.
10. Fill pillow boxes with treats and secure closed with ribbon.